Leo Chiang just invited me to take part in a new meme to get more backlinks to your blog. This new meme is called “The Blogging Tip Meme” and by participating in it you may get more visitors to your site, higher rankings in Google, a higher Google PR (yeah a toolbar PR update is expected real soon) and higher Technorati rankings.
This is a pretty nice one, it invites everyone to give one good blogging tip:
It’s very simple. When this is passed on to you, copy the whole thing, skim the list and put a * star beside those that you like. (Check out especially the * starred ones.)
Add the next number (1. 2. 3. 4. 5., etc.) and write your own blogging tip for other bloggers.
Try to make your tip general.
After that, tag 10 other people. Link love some friends!
Just think– if 10 people start this, the 10 people pass it onto another 10 people, you have 100 links already!
1. Look, read, and learn. *****
2. Be, EXCELLENT to each other. *****
3. Don’t let money change ya! ***
4. Always reply to your comments. *****
5. Spell check is your friend. ***
6. Be the blog. ***
7. Your readers are your treasure.**
8. Learn From The Pros. **
9. Pay a visit to your visitors. Be active in your community. *
10. Always be willing to help others.
I now tag the following people: