Dumb Little Man published a tip on how you can very quickly cool a couple of beers (or any other beverage):
Here is how he took beer from 80+ degrees Fahrenheit to (seemingly) 40 degrees Fahrenheit in about 3 minutes.
1. He took 6 hot beers from my garage and he placed them into a steel pot from the kitchen
2. He tossed in enough ice cubes to completely cover the beer
3. He then filled the pot with water
4. Next, and this is the trick, he tossed in (what must have been) 2 cups of table salt.
5. He took a large wooden spoon and stirred this thing up to be sure the salt dissolved.
6. He placed the concoction into the freezer and in 3 minutes we had ice cold beer.
One response to “How to get ice cold beer in 3 minutes”
I should try this out, I don’t have anything that I need chilled right away but it is a great idea when you’re beer is warm!